JASMIN Conference 2016
New and current users of the JASMIN environmental data analysis service are invited to a free conference to learn more about JASMIN and how it can help you in your research.
Among the presenters will be the IEA’s senior software developer Neil Parley who will discuss how the IEA has used JASMIN, on Tuesday morning.
The conference will also include:
- Getting started with using JASMIN for scientific analysis
- Optimising data analysis using the LOTUS processing cluster
- High performance data transfer
- Running your own infrastructure within the JASMIN cloud
- Innovative analysis techniques
Optional tours of JASMIN and the new RAL Space test and integration facility will be available. This conference will also provide social and networking opportunities.
For further information, please contact Fatima Chami at email@example.com